Lambrusco is a single big misunderstanding that fades into several small ones. One of the smaller ones is, for example, that Lambrusco is the same as Lambrusco is called, it is said that a single grape variety is made. Instead, Lambrusco is a grape family family that consists of many different members who do not have too much to do with each other - as is the case with most families.
Lambrusco may even be the oldest, still existing vine family in Italy - it was already mentioned by Cato in de Agri Cultura over 2000 years ago. In her flower in the 17th century, she may have counted a good 50 relatives (and countless biotypes). Today there are about 15 of them (and those who come to Emilia should definitely try as much of them as possible).
Gianluca Bergiantis Rosso consists of 80% Salamino di Santa Croce. The variety combines the elegance and tenderness of the Lambrusco Sorbara (from which the remaining 20% are) and the strength and body of the Lambrusco Grasparossa, the lambruscos variety, which is usually found in the hills south of Modena.
Gianluca traditionally ferments the Rosso in the bottle for a second time, but as a spumante and with a surprisingly long time on the yeast for a Lambrusco.
Style & flavors
Dark violet foam, fine -grained perlage. Smells of forest berries, liquorice and fresh herbs. Makes steam from the first sip. Has power and elegance. The acidity revives and gives direction. Perfectly balanced. Show no touch of fatigue even after six years in the bottle.
80% Lambrusco Salamino, 20% Lambrusco Sorbara
Crop protection: Only sulfur, copper and preparations on a vegetable or animal base, not certified
Vineyard: Bright clay and slate
reading: By hand
Fermentation: spontaneous | Wild yeast, Metodo Classico, second fermentation in the bottle, strained, pas dosé
expansion: in the bottle
Closure: Natural corks
Drinking temperature: 8-10 ° C
Perfect drinking maturity: From now on - 2026
Content and price per liter:0.75 l/(€ 22.37/l)
All winemakers listed at Vinonudo work in their vineyards with compost, organic fertilizer and natural preparations and do without the use of herbicides, pesticides and artificial fertilizers.